- M. Murugesha with B. Prasanna Kumar., “Induced Diffusion of Innovation: A Study on Wind Energy Development in Karnataka”, Journal of Resources, Energy and Development, Volume 9, Issue 2, Pp-79-88, Septmber-2012, ISSN 0975-7554, TERI Press.
- M. Murugesha with Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, Prospects and consequences of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Retail sector of Indian Economy, Edited Book: FDI in Retail Sector in India Prospects and Problems, by Dr. K. A. Rasure, May- 2013, ISBN: 978-93-5074-89-7, Abhijeet Publications, New Delhi.
- M. Murugesha with Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, “An overview of Wind Energy Development in India”, Indian Social Science Journal, Volume 2, Issue 1, Pp-26-34, April-May-2013, ISSN: 2319-3468.
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, “An overview of Karnataka’sWater Resources and Pollution”, Global Journal of Bio-Science and Biotechnology (GJBB), Volume 2, Issue 3, Pp-442-445, July-2013, Online ISSN: 2278 – 9103/ Print ISSN- 2278 – 8891, [Online: www.scienceandnature.org] Published by Society for Science and Nature, Lucknow, U. P., India.
- M. Murugesha, Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, and Dr. M. S. Patil, “Wind Energy: Analysis of the Technological Potential and Policies in India”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Volume 3, Issue 2, Pp-2010-16, February-2014, ISSN (Online):2278-0181, [Online Journal: www.ijert.org).
- M. Murugesha and Dr. S. S. Masali, Chapter 44, An Assessment of Power Sector of Karnataka: Present Status and Potential Challenges, Edited Book: Indian Economy Views and Vision, by L. D. Vaikunte, et.al., August- 2015, Pp. 796-811, ISBN: 978-81-8387-740-4, Serials Publications, New Delhi.
- M. Murugesha and K. Savitha, (2016), “An Economic Assessment of Khadi and Village Industries in Belagavi, Karnataka State”, Indian Journal of Research in Commerce, Management, Engineering and Applied Science, Volume 8, Pp-123-129, September-2016, ISSN: 2454-6593.
- M. Murugesha, Dr. B. Prasanna Kumar and B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2017), “Economic Perceptions on Wind-Energy Diffusion in Karnataka state, India”, Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 6, Issue 2, Pp.5-19. February -2017, ISSN 2278 – 9472.
- M. Murugesha, Dr. B. Prasanna Kumar and B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2017), “Wind Energy Establishments in Karnataka: Determent Factors for Effective diffusion”, The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, Vol. 16, No. 1, Pp.50-87, January 1, 2017, ISSN: 0972-6861.
- Murugesha K. M. and Gyamanaik H. (2017), An Assessment of Waste Management Issues and Challenges in Selected Regions of Karnataka, International Journal of Research in Technology (IJRT), Vol. 4, No. 1, Pp. 19-22, ISSN No. 2394-9007, Vol. IV, No. I, February 2017.
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2011), “India-Canada Co-Operation For Sustainable Development: A Study on Renewable Energy Development”, Two day in the Third IACS National Symposium cum Seminar on Canadian Studies “Super Partnerships-Canada and India”, December 26 – 27, 2011, Seminar paper presented at DRM Science College, Davangere, Karnataka. ISSN: 0971-345-X (2013 January).
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2012), “Financial Institutional for Renewable Energy Development in India” in the UGC Sponsored One Day State Level Seminar on “Performance of Indian Banks after The Financial Crisis” on 4th February 2012, Presented at A.D.B. First Grade College in Harappanahalli (T), Davangere (D), Karnataka.
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2012), “Potential for Sustainable Renewable Energy Development in Karnataka – An Overview” in the National Symposium Under UGC Innovative Program on “Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development”, on 19th – 20th March 2012, Presented at DOS in Social Work and Research, Davangere University, Davangere, Karnataka.
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2012), “Sources of Financing for Renewable Energy Development in India – An Overview” in the 4th National Conference on Management of Inclusive Growth: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, on 16th and 17th March, 2012, Presented at Bapuji B-Schools, Davangere, Karnataka.
- M. Murugesha and Dr. B. P. Veerabhadrappa, “Human Development in India-Challenges for A Society in Transition”, UGC Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on Human Resource Development – New Paradigm and Perspective, Seminar Proceedings Book, Pp-4-9, Septmber-2012, ISBN: 978-81-925462-0-9, Publisher: Sri Vinayaka Education Trust (Regd.) Davangere.
- M. Murugesha and D. B. Malathesh, (2015), “An Economic Analysis of Productionand Export of Indian Onion” in the ICSSR Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on “Development of Dry Land Agriculture to over Come Crisis: Problems and Prospects” on 26th and 27th November 2015, Presented in Rani Channamma University, Belagavi (D), Karnataka.
- K. M. Murugesha and K. Savitha, (2016), An Economic Assessment of Khadi and Village Industries in Belagavi, Karnataka State, in the International Conference on “Financial Inclusion in India”, held on 10th September 2016, at Basaveshwar Commerce College, Bagalkot (D), Karnataka.
- M. Murugesha, Dr. B. Prasanna Kumar and B. P. Veerabhadrappa, (2016), “Economic Perceptions on Wind-Energy Diffusion in Karnataka state, India”, in 6th International Science Congress on Digitization in Research for Cultural, Commercial and scientific Development, held on 8th and 9th December-2016, ISBN: 978-93-84659-14-1, Souvenir, Pp-95-96, at Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyala, Rajgurunagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
WORKSHOPS and COURSE WORKS:
- Attended a Two-Day workshop and conference on “Reorienting Higher Education for Sustainability” 22nd and 23rd April 2010, organized by University of Mysore in Mysore.
- Participated (July 19th to 28th 2010) Ten days Research Methodology Course on “Computer Application in Social Science Research” Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi, at Centre For Multi-Disciplinary Development Research (CMDR) in Dharwad.
- Participated (June 30th to July 06th 2011) Eight days Course on “Application of Econometrics in Teaching and Research” held at Centre For Multi-DisciplinaryDevelopment Research (CMDR) in Dharwad.
- Participated in the ICSSR Sponsored – Five Day Workshop on Research Methodology from 9th to 13th March 2012, Department of commerce, at Davangere University at Davangere.
- Attended a two-Day workshop on “Writing Research Papers and Drafting Proposals in Social Sciences” 12th and 13th January, 2016, organized by Institute of Management Education and Research, Belagavi, Karnataka.
ONGOING PROJECTS/CONSULTANCIES AND COMPLETED PROJECTS:
- Gyamanaik, (Principal Investigator, S. B. Bendigeri and Dr. K. M. Murugesh, (Co-Investigator) (2015), Human Resources Development in Belagavi District with special Reference to Skill Enhancement of Students by ITI/ITCs – A Study of Selected Colleges in Belagavi City, Research Project submitted to University Grants Commission (Under CPE Grants) New Delhi. Gogte College of Commerce, Tilakwadi, Belagavi-590006, Karnataka, India.
- M. L. Lamani, (Principal Investigator), Miss. Deepa Tangankar, and Dr. Murugesha K. M. (Co-Investigator) (2016), “Role of NCC in Leadership Building Traits Among Youth – A Study of SD/SW NCC Cadets from Selected Colleges of Belagavi City” under UGC CPE Grants, New Delhi, Gogte College of Commerce, Tilakwadi, Belagavi-590006, Karnataka, India.